CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Am I a golddigger?

I don't think so, but someone, I will call Scientist Love Interest thinks so.
Why? He says that I seem to hang around with people of considerable influence.

Yeah dude, for WORK.

I've dated wealthy men before. Many times I didn't even know it, and even after finding out it was a "so what" moment for me. Money is just money to me.

Scientist Love Interest is attempting to look for anything to do a "gotcha." He's a seasoned bachelor of advanced age, who has never married and has no children. The thing is that he totally digs me, and has had this 10-year relationship with me- granted at a distance, and double granted, more friendship than the between the sheets variety.

I really love his powerful mind, which is a total turn on. He also has beautiful blue eyes, he's humble, and has a peculiar breed of not so obvious niceness about him. You have to dig to find it, but it exists.

However, on the other side, he's pretty cynical and a loner and pours his life into work, so basically he lacks rudimentary social graces. He "joked" that I was a "golddigger" but honestly, Princess Wanderlust did not laugh. I pride myself on not wanting anything from anyone- sort of my hallmark.

He needs a hug. Silly d..k.

Laughing.