CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Riding on the Crest- O is bringing out the AWM big time

OK, so the O man thinks he is going to get the vote this fall.
Well, I happen to know more than a few "liberal white men" and I have to clue the O man into the sad truth- you ain't getting their votes son.

A few (white) guys that normally sound as liberal as the day is long, are going to be voting for McSame. They have told me that they don't think that the O man has enough tenacity, experience, or the capabilities.

No one ever had such talk about a former C student from Texas, but that's another post.

The truth is though, I should be a pollster, because I think there is a wider margin of error b/c people are lying about who they will REALLLLLLY vote for.

So a few liberal white men are steadily morphing into the Angry White Men stereotype big time. The truth is that an unqualified black man will always be scrutinized more than an unqualified white man, any day of the week.

People are pretty honest with me, I guess because they know I won't call them out on their thoughts and feelings. Hey, you believe what you believe, it's not that deep to me. I don't judge honest feelings as racist, people are entitled to have their own opinion and belief system. In the world of PCness, we've forgotten that people have feelings, and in my book, you'd better own what you think once in awhile.

My take- the O man is not ready, and McSame is scary. We're screwed.