CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Scientist Love Interest- like totally hates me

The other night, I talked to Scientist Love Interest. He was busy at work (on a Saturday night- he does anything to avoid sociability). Anyway we talked for awhile, as I had just returned from a concert. Well, he gets on me b/c he guesses that it must have been comped. It was free to all, so no comp. He hates whenever I get invited out to places for free. He said to me, "How does it feel to ride the gravy train!"

Reminder: this man IS from Ronald Reagan country, so stereotypes run amok.

I ended up calling him out on his excessive fixation with all things related to money. Here's the thing- I've never asked this man for a dime in my life, or even broached the subject of money, but he has this insane idea that I must like have some insatiable thirst for it.

(Voice in my head: HOW THE EFF DO YOU CALL A WOMAN MATERIALISTIC, WHEN SHE'S NEVER ASKED YOU FOR A DAMN THING? MOFO THIS DOES NOT MAKE ANY FREAKING SENSE!)

Scientist Love Interest admitted that he was jealous that I get to do so many things, and my life is carefree. He accused me of having a trust fund. Scientist Love Interest of blue eyes and advanced age is becoming hateful. Then out of no where, he said that I should have been Obama's VP choice b/c of my "rich and influential friends."

Hisssss.


Ah Scientist Love Interest, you have no idea how you sound. If not for a three hour time difference, my overabundant PMS, and a track record with you, I may have felt compelled to say something else. I didn't, as I was too exhausted and empty-headed for a comeback at one a.m. which you could sense.. I know, this is some sort of twisted form of foreplay for you, where you get Princess Wanderlust angry enough to have some incredible make up lovemaking the next time we meet.

It's not going to work. I dare you to leave your wallet on the nightstand now....since I'm a golddigger and all....However, I gonna watch that YOU DON'T TAKE ANY OF MY MONEY, since people who normally obsess, only do so because they have problems of their own.

Laughing..