CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

What do you think of people who dress their kids alike?

A friend added me to her facebook page.
Fine.
I took a look at her family album.
Her daughters are so cute.
Maybe 1.5 years apart in age.
However, girlie dresses them in the EXACT SAME OUTFITS in EVERY shot.

OK, so I will tell you why this makes no sense to me,
beyond the fact that their individual personalities will never be permitted to SHINE,
or that they are not twins (I don't condone twin dress alikes either).
It makes no sense, because it'll mean that the younger one will be stuck in the same outfit
For about two years of her life,
if her older sister's clothing ever gets passed along.

Her husband is a super smart neurosurgeon,
so it's not like there isn't at least one super brain among them,
but who knows, maybe HE suggested it!

Maybe this is why I'm childless.