CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Do you cyber stalk an ex?

I found myself cyber stalking an ex.
Now usually, I don't do this, but for some reason, he crossed my mind today.
I was just looking at his picture online. It didn't compel me to write him some crazy note, or bookmark the page.

Let's face it, when I broke up with him, I was pretty annoyed at him, because I wanted a reason to stay in the south.
At the last minute, he gave me a reason, right before I boarded the plane.
Hated him for that.

Anyway, life went on, we've made amends since.
I hooked up with people my way, and he did his.

His post Wanderlustgirl GF is an interesting one.
She looks like me in a paler shade.
Brickhousian white girl, thick in the same places that I am.

The only difference is....
She's like mad older than me.
So her big girls are gonna drop to the knee level before mine.
I guess one can be thankful for small favors involving gravity.

Meeeow. :)