CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Did you ever have a friend bring an unannounced visitor for an overnight stay?

Yes to my lovely pest free apartment in a sprawling metro area south of nueva york. A friend visited me from one of the hoods in NYC where gentrifying hipsters populate, and think the L train is cool. She use to mention the humongous cucarachas in her apartment, however, seriously, I didn't expect that one would come with her. I guess nasty creatures appreciate a vaca once in a while or a free relocation.

We hung out, I had fun seeing her again. She brought a load of laundry to do downstairs in my laundry room.

A few hours after she left, I saw a huge assed cockroach when I was on the telephone.

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!

I had to corner it by my fax machine, and position my flashlight to keep it in sight. Sorry PETA, I had to be humane to myself by squelching the opposition. Splat, as the machine became the weapon of mass destruction to the creepy crawly creature.

Disgusting, but it never happened again. :)